HEICO-LOCK Wedge Lock Washers
HEICO-LOCK® Wedge Locking Systems are the perfect solution to ensuring a bolted joint will not self-loosen even under the most extreme conditions. High vibration, acute shock loads and extreme temperatures are the bane of keeping bolted joints tight! The original HEICO-LOCK® Wedge Lock Washers are the answer to keeping bolts tight. Applications include bolted joints in suspension, exhaust, turbocharger, drivetrain flange, wheel and various other vehicular assemblies. HEICO-LOCK® wedge lock washers are the proven solution to keeping your bolted connections secure. Contact HEICO FASTENING SYSTEMS at 888.822.5661 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supplied as pre-assembled pair
- Can be re-used
- Available in the following materials: zinc-flake coated steel (C45E), stainless steel (316L), INCONEL® 718 and 254 SMO®.
- Available in both standard and enlarged diameter.
- Certified system for securing bolts; works at low and high preload levels
- Suitable for high-tensile bolts/nuts in Grades 5 and 8 and Class 8.8, 10.9 and 12.9
- Functions in both dry or lubricated bolt assemblies
- Available in both metric and inch sizes from M3 - M76 and ¼” - 3”
- Performance testing available to replicate your exact conditions