Fluidampr - GM / Chevy 6.6L L8T
SPRINGVILLE, NY [September 16, 2021] – Fluidampr announces the release of a new performance crankshaft damper for the GM / Chevy L8T engine. Part number 760151 fits:
• 2019 – 2022 6.6L GMC Sierra 1500 and Chevy Silverado 1500 trucks
• 2020 – 2022 6.6L GMC Sierra 2500 / 3500 and Chevy Silverado 2500 / 3500 trucks
• 2021 – 2022 6.6L GMC Yukon and Yukon XL, Chevy Tahoe and Suburban, and Cadillac Escalade SUVs
• 2019 – 2022 6.6L GMC Savana and Chevy Express vans.
In addition, p/n 760151 also fits 5.3L (L84) and 6.2L (L87) engine variations. $512 MSRP.
“The L8T platform is an engine builder’s dream,” say Fluidampr project lead, Nick Orefice. “It was originally developed for high-torque towing capacity in GM’s Heavy-Duty truck line. However, the robustness of the cast-iron block with nodular iron main caps and a forged steel crankshaft promises lots of potential for engine swaps and crate programs.”
Upgrading to a Fluidampr performance damper when engine mods are done further ensures long term durability and optimum power by controlling crankshaft torsional vibration. In addition, a custom mandrel to power racing parts, such as a dry-sump, can easily be installed by using the damper’s
pre-drilled and tapped 3.2” bolt circle pattern.
• Crankshaft torsional vibration protection across RPM range.
• Reduce risk of crankshaft failure & wear on critical engine parts.
• Unleash lost torque and horsepower.
• Six 3/8-16 bolt holes on 3.2” pattern for custom mandrel and damper puller / installer tool.
• Removable air conditioning pulley.
• Replaceable crankshaft hub.
• SFI 18.1 certified. Made in USA.
The damper is finished in a corrosion resistant black zinc chromate, then laser engraved with a Fluidampr – Made in the USA logo and SFI 18.1 credential. The rear bolt-on aluminum air conditioning pulley is a hard coat anodized finish.
The new Fluidampr performance damper for the GM / Chevy 6.6L L8T engine is available through quality parts distributors and professional engine builders.